Our multidisciplinary team of experienced health professionals are here to help. Book online today for support with:
ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION PROGRAMS
- Social Anxiety, Public Speaking Fears, Panic Attack and Panic Disorder, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Generalised Anxiety or Persistent Worries and more!
EATING DISORDERS TREATMENT
- Psychological Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating, Dietetics Assessments, Meal Planning and Nutritional counselling and more!
- Emotion Regulation Skills Training, Help With Anxiety, Depression and Eating Issues, Interpersonal Communication Skills Training and Support, Clinical Neuropsychology assessment and support for difficulties with attention, memory, problem solving, organisation and other cognitive tasks and more!
BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER / COMPLEX TRAUMA
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Skills training, Meditation sessions for individuals and groups and more!
FAMILY INCLUSIVE CARE
- Developmentally appropriate adaptations of therapy are offered for children and adolescents in a family inclusive treatment approach which provides support and education to parents/guardians.
DIETETICS AND NUTRITION
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Gastrointestinal Nutrition (incl. IBS, lactose or fructose malabsorption), Gut Brain Axis Education, Diabetes, Menopause and Osteoporosis, nutritional intake during pregnancy and breastfeeding, nutritionally adequate vegetarian eating and more!
EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
- Clients of our Centre also have access to our Seminars and Workshops to improve your confidence in Assertive Communication, Public Speaking, Meditation and Relaxation, and more!
OPEN STUDIO AND ART THERAPY
- Clients of our Centre will soon be able to access an Open Studio art space and Art Therapy!
For more information:
- call us on (03) 9690 1080
- email us at: [email protected]
Or simply select the service you seek and book online!
We look forward to assisting you in achieving your goal of wellness and recovery.
Melbourne Centre for Women’s Mental Health respectfully acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First People and Traditional Custodians. We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which our Centre operates, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. We pay our respect to Elders past, present and emerging.