Melbourne Centre for Women’s Mental Health is a values-driven organisation focused on empowering women and girls by providing evidence based therapies, support and education from a team of dedicated and experienced health professionals. We also work collaboratively and support relevant charities who are also focused on the health and well-being of women and girls.
Our multidisciplinary team of Senior Clinical Psychologists, Senior Dietitian, Clinical Neuropsychology and other Allied Health offer a range of services including:
- Evidence based psychological interventions (e.g., Enhanced CBT for Eating Disorders, Social Anxiety or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Support for women on the Autistic Spectrum
- Eating Disorder Programs
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dietetics assessments, meal planning and nutritional counselling
- Stroke rehabilitation and support for women
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Skills training
- Life coaching and executive mentoring
- Clinical Neuropsychology assessment and support for difficulties with attention, memory, problem solving, organisation and other cognitive tasks
- Meditation sessions for individuals and groups
- Community Education and Consulting
Developmentally appropriate adaptations of therapy are offered for children and adolescents in a family inclusive treatment approach which provides support and education to parents/guardians.
For more information:
- call us on (03) 9690 1080
- email us at: [email protected]
Or simply select the service you seek and book online!
We look forward to assisting you in achieving your goal of wellness and recovery.
Melbourne Centre for Women’s Mental Health respectfully acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia’s First People and Traditional Custodians. We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which our Centre operates, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. We pay our respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.