Welcome to Melbourne Centre for Women’s Mental Health: Dedicated to the mental health and wellbeing of women and girls!
Melbourne Centre for Women’s Mental Health is focused on empowering women and girls by providing evidence based therapies, support and education from a team of dedicated and experienced health professionals.
We offer a range of services including:
- Evidence based psychological interventions (e.g., Enhanced CBT for Eating Disorders, Social Anxiety or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Support for women on the Autistic Spectrum
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dietetics assessments, meal planning and nutritional counselling
- Workshops to enhance study skills and improve organisation
- Stroke rehabilitation and support for women
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Skills training
- Life coaching and executive mentoring
- Clinical Neuropsychology assessment and support for difficulties with attention, memory, problem solving, organisation and other cognitive tasks
- Meditation sessions for individuals and groups
- Interpersonal Effectiveness for couples
Developmentally appropriate adaptations of the above are offered for children and adolescents in a family inclusive treatment approach which provides support and education to parents/guardians.
For more information:
- call us on (03) 9690 1080
- email us at: [email protected]
Or simply select the service you seek and book online!
We look forward to assisting you in achieving your goal of wellness and recovery.